Biotech Campus Delft wants to be a good neighbor for the people who live and work in the vicinity of Biotech Campus Delft and who also show social commitment. We do this, among other things, by means of sponsoring local and regional initiatives that match our focus areas.
The annual available budget is limited. From all sponsor applications, a small number of applications are selected that meet the criteria used to select sponsor causes.
The criteria for eligibility for sponsorship are:
- The event, organization or initiative to be sponsored is in line with (one of) our focus areas. These are healthy food, health in general, sustainable living, sustainable entrepreneurship, industrial biotechnology, innovation and social involvement.
- The event, organization or initiative to be sponsored is public and accessible to people from all walks of life.
- The sponsorship contributes to good brand awareness of dsm-firmenich in Delft and/or the Biotech Campus Delft, whether or not in combination with Planet B.io.
- The sponsorship does not concern a sports club or comparable association, sports event, conference, book or dissertation.
- In principle, sponsorship is not a multi-year agreement. A sponsor agreement entered into is not tacitly renewed.
- In principle, the sponsorship is not the main funding, which means that the continuation of the activity or the survival of an organization or initiative should not depend on our sponsorship.
In return, dsm-firmenich Delft/Biotech Campus Delft wishes:
- Name and sponsoring mentioned in the communications of the sponsored party (including website and social media channels) and a joint approach to the press, if applicable.
- Additional benefits (e.g. free tickets) are agreed per activity.
The procedure for a sponsor application is as follows:
- The application can be submitted via this application form (form is in Dutch). The form must be completed and additional attachments can be submitted via email@example.com.
- Applications are assessed on the basis of compliance criteria and available sponsor budget.
- If an application is approved, further agreements will be made with the applicant about the sponsor amount, the consideration and invoicing, the invoice must be excl. VAT. These agreements are recorded in writing.
- In principle, payment will only be made after the agreed consideration has been paid.