Glass bottle with formaldehyde/methanol solution breaks
September 14, 2022 - 13:21
Employee accidentally cracks a glass bottle against a table at the reception, resulting in approximately 2 liters of formaldehyde/methanol solution ending up on the floor.
Deployment of company emergency plan and turnout of fire brigade and police with sirens and flashing lights and deployment on location.
Possible noise nuisance due to arrival of the fire brigade and police
SLD building has been evacuated by the emergency response organization. The spilled liquid has been cleaned up and transported with the absorption material in a closed barrel to the waste depot. The building can be used again after inspection.