Ultimate biotech hotspot for bio-based start-ups to speed up ideas
Biotech Campus Delft is a vibrant, inspiring and collaborative campus hosting start-ups, SME's, tech- and service providers, established companies and knowledge institutes in the field of white biotech. In our open ecosystem ideas, facilities and networks are shared.
Our start-up ecosystem
We enable you to develop and valorize your ideas in the open innovation environment. You benefit from start-up work- and lab space with access to shared facilities, advanced technologies and our biotech community:
- Start-up workspace and labs (ML1 status) in newly refurbished Beijerinck lab, located in the heart of the campus
- Incubator and accelerator programs
- Permits arranged
- Funds (capital, subsidy)
- Access to pilot production facilities
- Social facilities: restaurant, gym, events
- Delft as a great place to work and live in
- Campus is located next to an industrial park, open for new developments (plants, biotech centers)
- Office sizes range from…
- Labspace ML 1 status, sizes range from…
- High quality building
- Easy to expand
- Located in the heart of the campus
- Special start-up rental prices
Our lab space and housing opportunities
The Beijerinck Center offers housing opportunities for start-ups, SME’s, technology- and service providers and European subsidiaries of big enterprises in industrial biotech.
Contact Cindy Gerhardt for available options, more info or a visit!
Want to learn more about our start-up programs? Discover more at Yes!Delft.